If you love creating social media content,watching stats go up on Facebook ads, writing blog posts in WordPress, building and sending email newsletters,and enjoy doing it in sweatpants in front of the TV while FRIENDS is on in the background, then have we got a job for you!
We are hiring a contract Jr. Digital Marketing Associate to help manage our clients’ digital marketing endeavours to help them reach their business goals.
We are a digital marketing agency based in Thornhill that does everything related to digital marketing including social media, email marketing and automation, website development, social and digital advertising, and everything in between for clients across North America in various industry verticals like fashion, automotive, finance, technology, and more.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strategize write, edit copy for social media content, ads, emails, websites, and other marketing material for our clients
- Manage social media communities, responding to comments, questions, reviews, etc.
- Review and analyze data from social media, email marketing, and website tracking
- Edit WordPress websites
- Customer service support for our clients
- Assist with the content gathering and creation for new online medical website
We’re looking to hire someone who:
- At least 1 year experience working in digital marketing, or can express skills equivalent to
- Has exceptional writing skills, specifically for a digital setting
- Has written social media content, created social media graphics, scheduled content, and managed social communities
- Has experience strategizing, building, and managing social media ads including Facebook and Instagram
- Bonus if you have experience with Google Adwords campaigns (basic level)
- Bonus if you have experience with email marketing tools like Mailchimp
- Understands and uses analytics to build digital strategies
- Can write digital content such as blogs and website copy
- Understands the basics of SEO
- Has experience tweaking websites in WordPress or uploading blogs
- Loves everything to do with social media
- Pays attention to detail and includes the code isfalljr2018 in your cover letter
- Also loves to do work in a not-so-stuffy environment
Then we want you!
You must be able to commute to Bathurst and Clark (a few blocks north of Steeles) and available M-F 10am-6pm. There will be ample work-from-home days once you get acquainted with the work and our processes. We are a disability friendly environment.
Also, we are not lying when we say you can come in comfortable clothes and that the TV will be on in the background.
Please send your resume, along with any portfolio pieces or examples that can be reviewed to show your work to Jess.
We look forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Contract, Rate: $14.00/hour