**Work from home until further notice**
If you love creating Facebook & Instagram ads and watching the conversions go up, enjoy running keyword research for Google PPC ads or Google Shopping Campaigns, feel alive strategizing creative direction for advertising assets, or analyzing data to guide advertising optimization decisions, and doing it all in sweatpants in front of the TV while Friends or The Office is on in the background, then you want to join our team.
In Social is hiring an Advertising Operations Specialist to assist in the creation, implementation, and ongoing management of digital advertising for our clients across Facebook, Instagram, and Google (and more!), while working directly under, and learning from, our Advertising Operations Manager.
We are a 5-year old, exponentially growing digital marketing agency based in Thornhill that offers social media, email marketing, website development, digital advertising, online customer service and everything related to digital marketing. We have clients across North America and Europe in various industries like fashion, automotive, technology, finance, retail, CBD, food & beverage, and even a pizza vending machine, to name a few.
Work with us and you would be:
- Campaign Reporting – maintaining existing marketing reports and dashboards, while gleaning meaning from, and suggesting action items from the data, to provide insights to the team, your manager, and the client.
- Campaign Copywriting – researching, strategizing and writing copy for digital advertising campaigns using our proprietary systems in order to reach client goals (such as purchase conversions, email signups, etc.)
- Creative Direction – assisting your manager and our designers to develop creative assets needed for digital advertising campaigns based on best practices and following each individual client brand guidelines.
- Website Analysis – providing strategic recommendations in regards to websites and landing pages as they relate to digital advertising campaigns.
- Budget Management – keeping tabs on how much has been spent per campaign per client on a monthly basis (we manage large budgets!)
- Continuous Learning – joining the CEO and your Manager at various Facebook and Google advertising events (in person or online), as well as doing research and reading to stay up-to-date with advertising strategies and technology.
To work with us you should:
- Have a working knowledge of how digital advertising campaigns work
- Know both the Facebook Ads Platform and Google Adwords inside out
- Know how to use GTM and Analytics, as well as the Facebook Pixel
- Have some understanding of SEO and web development as it pertains to digital advertising
- Be a team player, willing to help when needed to get the job done
- Pay exceptional attention to detail and include isaos2021 in your cover letter
- Have great writing and reading comprehension skills
- Be a strategic thinker who knows how to problem solve
When you work with us, you get:
- A comfortable work environment (not kidding when we say we wear sweatpants and watch tv!)
- A team that gets along like friends, but pushes and supports each other to do and be their best
- Events like summer retreats, winter holiday parties, birthday celebrations, facemask Friday…
- Flexibility with work from home days
- Health spending account
- The chance to be creative, think outside the box, take risks, and do cool sh*t
- An opportunity to build your own success and grow within the company
What you should know if you work with us:
- We work hard and play hard
- Our female led business is built to help women succeed in their careers without boundaries
- We’re inclusive of all (as long as you come to work showered and not in PJs!)
- This isn’t a job for someone who wants to do the same thing every day – we are a team of people looking to grow and develop and we get new challenges thrown at us every day.
- We’ve grown to a team of 13 with clients across the world in only 5 years
Thank you so much for reading this far and we hope that you might find your fit with us. Please email your cover letter and resume to our CEO, Jess at jess[at]insocial.ca and we’ll reach out to those who we would like to interview.
- Profit sharing/share options
- Discounted/free food
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Company events & social hours
- Vacation & paid time off
- Work from home opportunities
- Extended health care
- Flexible working hours
- Dental care
- Vision care