If you love creating Facebook & Instagram ads and watching the conversions go up, enjoy running keyword research for Google PPC ads, feel alive strategizing creative direction for story ad assets, or analyzing data to guide advertising optimization decisions, and doing it all in sweatpants in front of the TV while Friends or The Office is on in the background, then you want to join our team.
In Social is hiring an Advertising Operations Specialist to create, implement and manage ads across Facebook, Instagram, and Google for our various clients.
We are a 4-year old, exponentially growing digital marketing agency based in Thornhill that offers social media, email marketing, website development, digital advertising, online customer service and everything related to digital marketing. We have clients across North America and Europe in various industries like fashion, automotive, technology, finance, retail, CBD, food & beverage, a pizza vending machine, to name a few.
Work with us and you would be:
- Campaign Creation – researching, strategizing and building digital campaigns to reach client goals (such as purchase conversions, email signups, etc.) by identifying relevant targets and budget planning
- Creative Direction – working with our copywriters and designers to develop creative assets needed for the campaigns.
- Campaign Optimization – monitoring and optimizing ongoing campaigns using data to drive informed decisions, such as adding new targeting, new copy, new creative, or adjusting budgets
- Campaign Reporting – providing insights to the team and the clients on the success, or the areas of improvements of campaigns
- Website Analysis – providing strategic recommendations in regards to websites and landing pages as they relate to digital campaigns.
- Budget Management – keeping tabs on how much has been spent per campaign per client on a monthly basis (we manage about half a million in ad spend at this current time.)
- Client Management – speaking directly with clients to create campaigns that reach their goals, and providing them ongoing insight and reports about their campaigns.
- Process – providing insight into internal processes and offering improvements or adjustments to make the job better!
- Continuous Learning – joining the CEO at various Facebook and Google advertising events, as well as doing research and reading to stay up-to-date with advertising strategies and technology.
To work with us you should:
- Have had at least 1 year of experience running digital campaigns with proven results
- Know both the Facebook Ads Platform and Google Adwords inside out
- Know how to use GTM and Analytics, as well as the Facebook Pixel (knowing how to install them is a plus)
- Have some understanding of SEO and web development
- Be a team player, willing to help when needed to get the job done
- Pay exceptional attention to detail and include isaos2020 in your cover letter
- Have great writing and reading comprehension skills
- Be a strategic thinker who knows how to problem solve
When you work with us, you get:
- A comfortable work environment (not kidding when we say we wear sweatpants and watch tv!)
- A team that gets along like friends, but pushes and supports each other to do and be their best
- Events like summer retreats, winter holiday parties, birthday celebrations, facemask Friday…
- Flexibility with work from home days
- Health spending account
- The chance to be creative, think outside the box, take risks, and do cool sh*t
- An opportunity to build your own success (we offer a bonus structure for this role!)
What you should know if you work with us:
- We work hard and play hard
- We work out of the CEO’s place, making it way more chill than a normal agency
- Our female led business is built to help women succeed in their careers without boundaries
- We’re inclusive of all (as long as you come to work showered and not in PJs!)
- This isn’t a job for someone who wants to do the same thing every day – we are a team of people looking to grow and develop and we get new challenges thrown at us every day.
- We’ve grown to a teach of 12 with clients across the world in only 4 years
Thank you so much for reading this far and we hope that you might find your fit with us. Please email your cover letter and resume to our CEO, Jess at jess[at]insocial.ca and we’ll reach out to those who we would like to interview.
- Profit sharing/share options
- Bonus scheme
- Discounted/free food
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Company events & social hours
- Vacation & paid time off
- Work from home opportunities
- Extended health care
- Flexible working hours
- Dental care
- Vision care