Due to COVID-19, this position is a work from home position for the foreseeable future. Eventually, we do hope to be together again!
If you love organizing a team of young and hard-working go-getters, creating processes and documentation to ensure work gets done efficiently and effectively, enjoy helping people find that perfect gift online, watching you and your team’s hard work bring sales in, jumping in on social media comments and DMs and ensuring answers are in the perfect brand voice, organizing shift schedules to ensure everyone gets shifts that make them happy, and coordinating between the team and the client, then have we got a job for you!
We are hiring a full-time Customer Experience Manager to help support the team and ensure they are helping the customers of our clients!
We are a 20-person, Shopify Expert digital marketing agency based in Thornhill, with team members across Canada! We do everything related to digital marketing including, but not limited to: organic and paid social media, Google ads, email marketing and automation, website design and development, online customer service, and everything in between for clients across the world in industries verticals ranging from fashion, food and beverage, cannabis, skincare, real estate, health and wellness, fitness, supplements, baby products, and more.
Work with us and you will be working on:
- Department Management – managing the success of the Customer Service department based on set KPIs and goals, ensuring the Digital Support Squad is working as effectively and efficiently as possible, and providing feedback and actionable improvement opportunities for the members of that team
- Shift Resourcing – resourcing the team across monthly schedules that cover shifts from 10am-12am, Monday to Sunday
- Team Growth Management – assisting the CEO with hiring for the Digital Support Squad team
- Client Communication – owning the client relationships and ensuring their concerns are heard, met, and actioned on
- Software Auditing – having a strong understanding of the software used by the Customer Service team, and leveraging that understanding to identify and optimize how the tools are being used (Gorgias, Aircall, Drift, Zendesk, etc.)
- Project Management – ensuring projects in our project management tool are accurate and up-to-date for use by the Digital Support Squad, as well as monitoring time tracked and profitability numbers
- Software Configuration – setting up and managing the ongoing structure of our internal customer service tools (Gorgias, Aircall, Drift, Zendesk, etc.)
- Auditing – reviewing your team’s work and ensuring the accuracy of responses and the following of approved processes
- Strategy & Reporting – identifying trends, areas of improvement, and customer experience opportunities, and working with other managers to build strategies that bring the customer experiences of our clients to the forefront
- Reviewing – assisting with our internal “Last Eyes” process, which has been developed to ensure deliverables are sent out perfectly
- Collaboration – working with other team members to provide a “full-circle approach to digital marketing” to our clients.
To work with us, you should:
- Have at least 2 years of experience working in some sort of customer service role (in-person or online)
- Have an understanding of digital touchpoints like online chat, ticketing, social media comments, et al.
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills
- Have comprehensive writing skills
- Understand how to gather and use analytics to build strategies
- Have critical thinking skills to make important judgement calls
- Love helping people in a customer service capacity
- Pay exceptional attention to detail and includes the code iscem2022 in their cover letter
- Bonus if you have worked with Shopify, or other digital marketing touchpoints like social media, email marketing, etc.
- Appreciate a super casual work environment, but still know how to get sh*t done
When you work with us, you get:
- A comfortable work environment – this is a WFH job (has been since March 2020), but previously, we all worked in sweatpants in front of a TV together
- A team of friends, but who push and support each other to do and be their best
- Events like summer retreats, winter holiday parties, birthday celebrations, facemask Friday…(some in person, most virtually for now!)
- Health spending account (benefits)
- Bonus structure (you are compensated based on your own results)
- Opportunity for growth – we’re one of Shopify’s fastest growing agency partners. We have gone from 7 team members to 20 in 2 years, with many having been promoted 2x since then!
If, after reading the above, this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you! You can either submit your CV and resume here, or send a note to Jess at insocial[dot]ca.