This is a seasonal position to start, but may extend beyond the holiday season.
If you love helping people find what they are looking online, watching sales come in, jumping on social media comments and messages, and thoughtfully responding to online reviews, all while doing it in sweatpants in front of the TV while Friends or The Office is on the background, then have we got a job for you!
In Social (https://insocial.ca) is hiring a contract Customer Service and Community Management Associate to help support our clients’ customer social media engagement and Ecommerce platforms. This job will very likely turn full-time.
We are a digital marketing agency based in Thornhill that does everything related to digital marketing including, but not limited to, social media, email marketing and automation, website development, digital ads, and everything in between for clients across North America in industries verticals ranging from fashion, automotive, finance, real estate, apps and technology, and more.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Learning about the ins and outs of each client and their online communities
- Following internal processes to respond to social media comments, questions, concerns and escalating to the client when necessary
- Keeping the pulse of each clients’ online community
- Making strategic recommendations for content and campaigns based on knowledge of each clients’ community
- Resolving customer complaints through tools like Zendesk, Drift, and through email
- Supporting the team in other efforts like posting social media content and reviewing deliverables in our “last eyes” process.
We’re looking to hire someone who:
- Has at least 1 year experience working in some sort of customer service role (not necessarily online)
- Has exceptional interpersonal skills
- Has great writing skills
- Has the strategic capacity to make important judgement calls when handling customer service tasks
- Loves helping people
- Also loves to do work in a not-so-stuffy-corporate environment
- Pays exceptional attention to detail and includes the code iscscm2018 in their cover letter
- Bonus if you have done other social media jobs/tasks such as writing social media content, creating social media graphics, scheduling social media content content – could be additional tasks/increase of responsibilities if this is of interest to you.
If, after reading the above, this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
You don’t need to commute to Bathurst and Clark (just North of Steeles), but we’d need to have you in-house for a few days to get acquainted with the team and our processes. The hours you’d need to be online are M-F, 10am-6pm, and you can pick up extra hours if you feel like it.
(Also, we are not lying when we say you can come in comfortable clothes and that the TV will be on in the background!)
Please send your resume, along with any examples and/or references you have to jess[at]insocial.ca.
We look forward to hearing from you!