If you love creating Facebook ads and watching the conversions go up, doing keyword research for Google ads, strategizing creative direction for Instagram ads, or analyzing data to guide advertising optimization decisions, and doing it all in sweatpants in front of the TV while Friends or The Office is on in the background, then we have the job for you!
We are hiring a Digital Advertising Specialist to strategize, implement, optimize, and manage the digital advertising campaigns for our clients.
We are a fast growing digital marketing agency based in Thornhill that does social media, email marketing, website development, digital advertising, and everything related to digital marketing. We have clients across North America and Europe in various industries like fashion, automotive, technology, finance, recruitment, food & beverage, jewellery, a pizza vending machine, and much more!
We’re looking to hire someone who:
- Has at least 1 year of experience running digital ads (social and Google)
- Has exceptional digital advertising writing skills
- Understands digital analytics and knows how to parse the data into actionable steps
- Knows how the Facebook Pixel works
- Knows how to use Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, et al.
- Knows how to use the Facebook Ad manager, the Google Ads manager, and the Google Keyword Planner
- Understands SEO (bonus if you have done some backend SEO work)
- Has an eye for advertising design (you don’t need to be a designer)
- Pays impeccable attention to detail and includes the code isdas2019 in their cover letter so we know they pay attention
- Takes pride in being productive and working with a team
- Gets actual joy in generating leads, sales, and ROAS for clients
- Bonus if you have any Google or Facebook ad certifications
- Is looking for a job that they can flourish in!
You must be able to commute to Bathurst and Clark (a few blocks north of Steeles) most days of the week and be available 10am-6pm. There will also be work-from-home days once you get acquainted with the work and our processes.
Compensation range is based on an skills and experience and there are bonus/commission opportunities tied to results.
Also, we are not lying when we say you can come in comfortable clothes and that the TV will be on in the background. Our CEO barely wears makeup and lives in sweatshirts and wool socks in the winter!
Please send your resume, along with examples and stats of your past campaign work and proven ROI. You can email the examples to Jess at jess[at]insocial.ca
Thanks and we look forward to meeting you!