Come join our 15-person, growing Shopify Expert Agency!
If you love developing intuitive websites, strategizing and building high converting landing pages, love seeing your work translate into real conversions, and enjoy doing it all in sweatpants from home, then we have the job for you.
We’re hiring a full-time WordPress & Shopify Frontend Developer to support our growing development department.
We are an almost 6-year old, exponentially growing digital marketing agency based in Thornhill that offers social media, email marketing, website development, digital advertising, online customer service and everything related to digital marketing. We have clients across North America, Europe, and Australia in various industries like fashion, automotive, technology, finance, retail, CBD, food & beverage, a pizza vending machine, skin care… to name a few.
Work with us and you would be:
- Developing Websites & Landing Pages – Using Figma mockups provided by our UI/UX designer to develop websites and landing pages that drive conversions across the WordPress or Shopify Platforms (We’re a Shopify Expert agency!)
- Website Optimization – working with our digital strategist and ad operations specialist to find and make optimizations across websites to increase conversion and user interaction
- Website Maintenance – managing a number of websites, ensuring plugins or apps are up-to-date, forms are working, and small changes are made where needed
- Website Analysis – providing strategic recommendations in regards to websites and landing pages as they relate to our digital efforts
- Website Tracking – setting up Google Analytics, Google Console, Google Tag Manager, Google Merchant Center, Facebook Pixels, et al., to assist the team in measuring the impact of our work
- Process – providing insight into internal processes and offering improvements or adjustments to make the job better!
- Continuous Learning – using the exclusive access to Shopify’s partner portal educational resources for continued learning and professional growth.
To work with us you should:
- Have had at least 1-2 years of experience building WordPress / Shopify websites and can link to real life examples
- Be comfortable with Git and using it as part of your internal processes
- Knows the Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator – Premier and After Effects a bonus) and can show examples of work you’ve either created or developed from
- Have some understanding of SEO (mostly from an implementation standpoint)
- Be a team player, willing to help when needed to get the job done
- Pay exceptional attention to detail and include isfullstack2021 in your cover letter
- Have great writing and reading comprehension skills
- Be a strategic thinker who knows how to problem solve
- Gets along well with others and enjoys memes, gifs, and dad jokes
When you work with us, you get:
- A comfortable work environment (well, for now, it’s from home!)
- A team that gets along like friends, but pushes and supports each other to do and be their best
- Events like summer retreats, winter holiday parties, birthday celebrations, games nights, park hangs, etc.
- Daily stretching and other workplace wellness activities
- Health spending account
- The chance to be creative, think outside the box, take risks, and do cool sh*t
What you should know if you work with us:
- We work hard and play hard
- Our female led business is built to help women succeed in their careers without boundaries
- We’re inclusive of all
- This isn’t a job for someone who wants to do the same thing every day – we are a team of people looking to grow and develop and we get new challenges thrown at us every day.
You must be available Mon to Friday, 10am-6pm EST. There are also other opportunities to work extra hours, if you’d like!
Thank you so much for reading this far and we hope that you might find your fit with us. Please send your cover letter and resume to our CEO, Jess at jess [at] insocial [dot] ca and we’ll reach out to those who we would like to interview.
PS – Benefits:
- Profit sharing/share options
- Bonus scheme
- Discounted/free food
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Company events & social hours
- Vacation & paid time off
- Work from home opportunities
- Extended health care
- Flexible working hours
- Dental care
- Vision care