If you love creating social media graphics, designing intuitive websites, putting together email newsletters, editing photographs, making stop motion photography move, animating text across screens, and enjoy doing it all in sweatpants in front of the TV while Friends or The Office is on in the background and hanging out with some cool people, then we have the position for you!
We’re hiring a full-time Graphic Designer to work with our team to visualize concepts across platforms for our wide range of clients and their project.
We are a fast growing digital marketing agency based in Thornhill that does social media, email marketing, website development, digital advertising, photography and videography, and everything related to digital marketing. We have clients across North America in various industries like fashion, automotive, technology, finance, subscription boxes, food, beverage, jewellery, CBD, and much more!
We’re looking to hire someone who:
- When someone asks you what you do, you say, “I’m a graphic designer”
- Knows Photoshop and Illustrator like the back of their hand (assuming anyone really knows the back of their hand?)
- Has experience designing brochure (WP) and eCommerce (Shopify) websites with an understanding of UI/UX
- Has experience designing print materials like pamphlets, business cards, (package design a plus)
- Has experience designing social media graphics
- Can send over a portfolio of their work
- Pays impeccable attention to detail and includes the code isgd19 into their cover letter so we know they were paying attention
- Is well organized and process oriented
- Gets along well with others and enjoys memes, gifs, and dad jokes
- Takes pride in being productive and making cool stuff.
You must be able to commute to Bathurst and Clark (a few blocks north of Steeles) for at least 3 days a week, 10am-6pm. We can be flexible with work-from-home days once you get acquainted with the work, our processes, and the team.
There is TONS of room for career progression, as we are growing faster than we can handle! We are looking to bring on someone who will grow with us, build up our graphics department, and can, maybe someday manage that part of the business. (But one step at a time!)
We are not lying when we say you can come in comfortable clothes and that the TV will be on in the background. Also, there’s pool time during the summer… just saying.
Please send your resume and your portfolio to Jess at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks and we look forward to meeting you!