If you love creating social media graphics, designing intuitive websites, putting together email newsletters, editing photographs, and enjoy doing it all in sweatpants in front of the TV while Friends or The Office is on in the background and hanging out with some cool cats, then have we got position for you!
We’re hiring a Jr. Graphic Designer to be the star of our graphics department.
We are a fast growing digital marketing agency based in Thornhill that does social media, email marketing, website development, digital advertising, and everything related to digital marketing.We have clients across North America in various industries like fashion, automotive, technology, finance, recruitment, beverage, jewellery, and much more!
We’re looking to hire someone who:
- When someone asks you what you do, you say, “I’m a graphic designer”
- Knows Photoshop and Illustrator like the back of their hand (assuming anyone really knows the back of their hand?)
- Has experience designing brochure and eCommerce websites and understand UI/UX
- Has experience designing print materials like pamphlets, business cards, (package design a plus)
- Has experience designing social media graphics
- Can send over a portfolio of their work
- Pays impeccable attention to detail and includes the code isjrgd18 into their cover letter so we know they were paying attention
- Is well organized and process oriented
- Gets along well with others and enjoys memes, gifs, and dad jokes
- Takes pride in being productive
Then we want you!
You must be able to commute to Bathurst and Clark (a few blocks north of Steeles) M-F, 10am-6pm. There will also be work-from-home days once you get acquainted with the work and our processes. This is a part-time contract position, but very likely a full-time hire within the next few months.
There is TONS of room for career progression, as we are growing faster than we can handle! We are looking to bring on someone who will grow with us, build up our graphics department, and eventually manage that part of the business. (But one step at a time!)
We are not lying when we say you can come in comfortable clothes and that the TV will be on in the background. Also, there’s pool time during the summer… just saying.
Please send your resume and your portfolio to Jess at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks and we look forward to meeting you!