If you love checklists, folder structures, time tracking, and keeping a team of stellar professionals on task while reaching client goals, all while wearing comfy sweatpants and watching The Office? Then have we got a job for you!
We’re hiring a full-time Project and Content Manager (our CEO’s right hand) to keep the team organized, to provide strategic direction, and to offer a critical eye while managing client communications and expectations.
We are a digital marketing agency based in Thornhill that does everything related to digital marketing including, but not limited to, social media, email marketing and automation, website development, digital ads, online customer service and everything in between for clients across the world in industry verticals ranging from fashion, food and beverage, cannabis, pizza, finance, real estate, technology, and more.
We are looking for someone to:
- Make sure client deadlines are prioritized and met by delegating clear tasks to the team while maintaining deadlines
- Providing strategic and creative direction and feedback to team members across deliverables such as social media content, email newsletters, website design, branding, and other digital marketing initiatives
- Maintain an approachable demeanor while providing professional insight and actionable feedback
- Report directly to the CEO on concerns related to clients, operations, or human resources
- Corresponding or leading meetings with clients via email, phone calls, Slack (also, but rare in-person)
- Managing and maintaining task and time tracking software and providing insights to the CEO
- Developing and maintaining processes that lead to greater team efficiency
- Being the go-to team member for support and guidance
- Giver of “Team Reward” points that can be redeemed for prizes
- Has at least 2 years of experience working in digital marketing
- Has exceptional reading, writing, and comprehension skills
- Has a creative eye and a strategic understanding of digital marketing
- Is comfortable interacting with clients on a daily basis (mostly through email)
- Has strategized and written social media content and is familiar with content scheduling tools like Hootsuite or Buffer
- Understands the Ecommerce customer journey
- Understands and uses analytics to build digital strategies
- Understands the basics of SEO
- Understands Google and/or Facebook digital advertising
- Loves everything to do with social media and digital marketing
- Also loves to do work in a not-so-stuffy-corporate environment
- Pays exceptional attention to detail and includes the code ispcm2019 in their cover letter
- Bonus if you have prior project management experience in an agency setting
- Is well organized and process
- Has been looking to take on more responsibility in their career
You must be able to commute to Bathurst and Clark (a few blocks north of Steeles), 10am-6pm, M-F. We are super flexible with work-from-home days once you get acquainted with the work and our processes.
Please send your resume and any examples of your work to Jess at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and we look forward to meeting you!