**Work from home for the foreseeable future!
If you love to-do lists, profitability data, folder structures, time tracking, getting kick-ass deliverables to clients on time, and keeping a team of stellar professionals on task, all while wearing comfy sweatpants and watching The Office? Then we’ve got a job for you!
We’re hiring a Digital Project Manager to manage our 100+ monthly project list across social media, website design and development, email marketing, and advertising services.
We’re a 6 year old digital marketing agency with 20 team members across Canada (mostly in Toronto), and we do everything related to digital marketing including, but not limited to; organic social media, email marketing and automation, website development, digital ads, influencer management, online customer service and everything in between for clients across the world in industry verticals ranging from fashion, food and beverage, cannabis, skincare, home goods, medical supplies, finance, real estate, technology, and more!
Work with us and you would be responsible for:
- Creating Projects – creating projects within our project management tool, either from scratch or through a template and adjusting based off of a provided scope
- Managing Projects – ensuring projects and their corresponding to-dos are accurate and up-to-date to ensure deliverable timelines are met
- Managing Resources – responsible for ensuring each team member (excluding our customer service team) is fully utilized, or alerting your direct report (Jess, our CEO), that there is availability in the schedule for more work and coordinating with the management team to allocate resources
- Managing Budgets – monitoring and adjusting projects to ensure they remain within their predetermined budget based on resource charge-out rates or solving budget overages with recommendations to project adjustments or requesting additional budget from the client
- Managing Roadmaps- ensuring due dates are accurate or updating project plans for accurate timelines and reporting changes to other members of the management team
- Reviewing Deliverables – reviewing deliverables before they are sent out to clients to ensure they include or are adjusted to match the scope and any additional changes based on client feedback
- Managing Time – ensuring all team members are tracking their time accurately and that time is properly accounted for within appropriate project
- Managing Profitability – monitoring and ensuring projects remain profitable for the business as a whole
To work with us you should:
- Have at least 1-3 years of project management experience
- Have at least 2 years of experience working in digital marketing and a solid understanding of email marketing and automation, website UI/UX and development (We are a Shopify Expert agency and also develop on WordPress), organic social media, and a basic understanding of paid ads.
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment – things change fast and you have to be able to keep up!
- Has exceptional reading, writing, and comprehension skills
- Lives and breathes to-do lists
- Can take abstract ideas and random requests and distill them into actionable tasks and tasks lists that make logical sense
- Also loves to do work in a not-so-stuffy-corporate environment
- Pays exceptional attention to detail and include ispm2021 in your cover letter
- Prides themselves on perfection
When you work with us, you get:
- Employment at one of the top Ecommerce agencies in North America
- A team that is literally one big ragtag group of friends, but who rely on and trust each other to do kick-ass things for our clients
- Company events and activities like games on Fridays, murder mystery parties, company retreats, BBQs, random nights when we just drink together
- The chance to be creative, think outside the box, take risks, and do cool sh*t
- A team rewards program that gives points for doing great work and those points can be redeemed for things like gift cards (or making the CEO dance on camera)
What you should know if you work with us:
- Trustworthiness is one of the most important attributes you’ll need to be successful here
- We train extremely hard upfront so that we can prepare you and let you go to do your thing
- Our female led business is built to help women succeed in their careers without boundaries
- We are an 2SLGBTQIA+ allied agency
- We expect a lot from each other, and we expect you to expect the same from us
Thank you so much for reading this far and we hope that you might find your fit with us. Please email your cover letter and resume to our CEO, Jess at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll reach out to those who we would like to interview.
- Bonus scheme
- Discounted/free food
- Casual dress
- Company events & social hours
- Vacation & paid time off
- Work from home opportunities
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Vision care