If you love creating social media content, watching stats go up on Facebook ads, strategizing email newsletters, writing website content, and engaging with social media communities and also enjoy doing it all in sweatpants in front of the TV while Friends or The Office is on in the background, then have we go a job for you!
In Social is hiring a full-time Digital Marketing Associate to help manage our clients’ digital marketing endeavours to help them reach their business goals.
We are a digital marketing agency based in Thornhill that does everything related to digital marketing including, but not limited to, social media, email marketing and automation, website development, digital ads, and everything in between for clients across North America in industries verticals ranging from fashion, food and beverage, cannabis, automotive, finance, real estate, apps and technology, and more.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Research, ideate, and present cool and exciting new ideas for implementation across client digital channels
- Strategize, write, edit, and provide creative graphic direction direction to our designers to create monthly social media content calendars for our clients
- Strategize, write, edit, and provide creative graphic direction direction to our designers to create ongoing email newsletters, blasts, and or automations for our clients
- Strategize, write, and edit copy for new website builds or landing pages associated with advertising campaigns
- Manage social media communities by responding to comments, questions, reviews, messages, etc.
- Review and analyze data from social media, email marketing, and website tracking to use it to direct future ideas
- Collaborate with the team to bring ideas and strategies to life
- Communicate with clients when needed
- Be a team player by helping others when needed, being a second set of eyes for review, or ears for brainstorming
- Being reliable, driven, and wanting to kick-ass!
We’re looking to hire someone who:
- Has at least 2 years experience working in digital marketing, or can express equivalent skills
- Has exceptional writing skills, specifically for a digital setting
- Has strategized and written social media content, scheduled content on tools like Hootsuite or Buffer, and has managed social communities
- Understands and uses analytics to build digital strategies
- Can write digital content such as blogs, emails, and website copy
- Understands SEO
- Has experience tweaking websites in WordPress or uploading blogs
- Loves everything to do with social media
- Also loves to do work in a not-so-stuffy-corporate environment
- Pays exceptional attention to detail and includes the code issrd2019 in their cover letter
- Bonus if you have touched social media ads before
If, after reading the above, this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
You must be able to commute to Bathurst and Clark (just North of Steeles) M-F, 10am-6pm. There are also ample work from home days, especially in the Winter when it’s dangerous.
(Also, we are not lying when we say you can come in comfortable clothes and that the TV will be on in the background!)
Please send your resume, along with any examples and/or references you have to Jess at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!