Due to COVID-19, this position is a work from home position for the foreseeable future! Eventually, we do hope to be together again!
If you love creating social media content, researching memes, strategizing TikTok videos, planning email newsletters and automation, posting Instagram stories, writing website content, and engaging with social media communities, and also enjoy doing it all in sweatpants in front of the TV while Friends or The Office is on in the background, then have we go a job for you!
We are hiring a full-time Sr. Digital Marketing Associate to help manage our clients’ digital marketing endeavours to help them reach their business goals.
We are a digital marketing agency based in Thornhill that does everything related to digital marketing including, but not limited to, branding and design, social media, email marketing and automation, website development, digital ads, online customer service, and everything in between for clients across the World in industries verticals ranging from fashion, food and beverage, cannabis, finance, real estate, apps and technology, and more.
Work with us and you will be working on:
- Content creation: researching, strategizing, writing, and editing content for social media, blogs, email, and websites
- Content publishing: preparing and scheduling content across social channels, or working with our designers or developers on email and websites
- Creative direction: formulating creative ideas for our graphic designers and developers to turn into images, GIFs, videos, or stories
- Strategic insights and optimization: Collecting data, analyzing it, and using the insights to improve your work and the results for our clients
- Account management: keeping track of your clients and their needs, likes, dislikes, and brand voice in order to deliver our best work!
- Team support: helping out the team in whatever way you can – we all succeed together!
To work with us, you should:
- Have at least 2 years experience working in digital marketing
- Have exceptional writing skills, specifically for a digital format
- Have strategized and written social media content, and used content scheduling tools like Hootsuite or Buffer
- Have some experience managing social communities
- Understand how to gather and use analytics to build digital strategies
- Be able to understand the differences in writing digital content such as blogs, social posts, emails, and website copy
- Understand the basics of SEO
- Love everything to do with social media and get excited when your content gets a lot of reactions, shares, or comments!
- Love to work in a super casual environment
- Pay exceptional attention to detail and includes the code issrdma2020 in your cover letter
- Bonus if you have touched social media ads before
- Having agency experience is a plus
When you work with us, you get:
- A comfortable work environment (not kidding when we say we wear sweatpants and watch tv!)
- A team that gets along like friends, but pushes and supports each other to do and be their best
- Events like summer retreats, winter holiday parties, birthday celebrations, facemask Friday…
- Flexibility with work from home days
- Health spending account (benefits)
- The chance to be creative, think outside the box, take risks, and do cool sh*t
If, after reading the above, this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you! Chat with us on our website or email your resume and examples of your work to Jess at firstname.lastname@example.org
**When/if (???) COVID-19 is over, you must be able to commute to Bathurst and Clark (just North of Steeles) M-F, 10am-6pm.
We look forward to hearing from you!