If you love coming up with ideas for social media content, watching stats go up on Facebook insights, writing website copy in WordPress, sending email newsletters, and enjoy doing it all in sweatpants in front of the TV while Friends or Dr. Phil is on in the background, then have we got position for you.
We are hiring a student as our Digital Marketing Intern to support the team in helping our clients reach their business goals through digital marketing.
We are a digital marketing agency based in Thornhill that does social media, email marketing, website development, digital advertising, and everything related to digital marketing. We have clients across North America in various industries like fashion, automotive, technology, finance, real estate, beverage, jewellery, and much more!
We’re looking to hire someone who:
- Is a student in a related field to digital marketing
- Has exceptional writing skills, specifically for a digital setting
- Has a love of social media (bonus points if you have managed social media profiles for someone other than yourself)
- Understands the basics of SEO
- Has basic experience with graphic design tools like Canva or even Photoshop
- Has basic experience with scheduling tools like Hootsuite or Buffer
- Pays impeccable attention to detail and includes the code iswintern2018 in their cover letter so we know they pay attention
- Takes pride in being productive
- Wants to learn what it’s like to be a business owner
You must be able to commute to Bathurst and Clark (a few blocks north of Steeles) and available for at least 3 days a week. There will also be work-from-home days once you get acquainted with the work and our processes. Please note that this is an unpaid internship and we are only hiring those looking for school credit.
Also, we are not lying when we say you can come in comfortable clothes and that the TV will be on in the background. Our owner barely wears makeup and lives in sweatshirts and wool socks in the winter!
Please send your resume and examples of your work if you have them! You can email the examples to Jess.
Thanks and we look forward to meeting you!