If you love coming up with ideas for social media content, watching stats go up on Facebook insights, writing website copy in WordPress, sending email newsletters, and enjoy doing it all in sweatpants in front of the TV while Friends or Dr. Phil is on in the background, then have we got position for you.
We are hiring a student as our Digital Marketing Intern to support the team in helping our clients reach their business goals through digital marketing.
We are a 20+ person Shopify Expert digital marketing agency based in Thornhill that does everything related to digital marketing including, but not limited to, social media, email marketing and automation, website development, digital ads, and everything in between for clients across the world in industry verticals ranging from fashion, food, nutrition, hospitality, skin care, and more.
We’re looking to hire someone who:
- Is a student in a related field to digital marketing
- Has exceptional writing skills, specifically for a digital setting
- Has a love of social media (bonus points if you have managed social media profiles for someone other than yourself)
- Has basic experience with graphic design tools like Canva or even Photoshop
- Has basic experience with scheduling tools like Hootsuite or Buffer
- Knows the concepts of digital advertising
- Pays impeccable attention to detail and includes the code issummertern2022 in their cover letter so we know they pay attention
- Takes pride in being productive
- Wants to learn what it’s like to be a business owner
This is a remote job, however, we are very connected through Google Meet (we use it as if it was our office), as well as Slack and other tools. Please note that this is an unpaid internship and we are only hiring those looking for school credit.
Thanks and we look forward to meeting you!