** Day, evening, and weekend shifts available.
**WORK FROM HOME FOR FORESEEABLE FUTURE!
If you love helping people find what they are looking for online, watching sales come in, jumping on social media comments and messages, and thoughtfully responding to online reviews, all while doing it in sweatpants in front of the TV while Friends or The Office is on the background, then have we got a job for you!
In Social is hiring a full-time Digital Support Squad Rep to help support our clients’ across social media engagement and Ecommerce platforms.
We are a 20-person Shopify Expert digital marketing agency based in Thornhill that does everything related to digital marketing including, but not limited to, social media, email marketing and automation, website development, digital ads, and everything in between for clients across the world in industry verticals ranging from fashion, food, nutrition, vapes, skin care, and more.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Resolving customer issues online through tools like Gorgias, Zendesk, Drift, and through email communication.
- Handling incoming website chats and phone calls
- Learning about the ins and outs of each client and their online communities
- Answering, triaging, and assisting customers via VOIP phone calls
- Following internal processes to respond to all inquiries, concerns and working with the team to provide solutions or escalating to the client, when necessary
- Keeping the pulse of each clients’ online community
- Making strategic recommendations for content and campaigns based on knowledge of each clients’ community
- Supporting the team in other efforts like posting social media content and reviewing deliverables in our “last eyes” process.
We’re looking to hire someone who:
- Has at least 1 year experience working in some sort of customer service role (not necessarily online)
- Has exceptional interpersonal skills
- Has comprehensive writing skills
- Has the strategic capacity to make important judgement calls when handling customer service tasks
- Loves helping people
- Also loves to do work in a not-so-stuffy-corporate environment (when we’re actually together!)
- Pays exceptional attention to detail and includes the code dssr2021 in their cover letter
- Bonus if you have done other social media jobs/tasks such as writing social media content, creating social media graphics, scheduling social media content content – could be additional tasks/increase of responsibilities if this is of interest to you.
If, after reading the above, this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
Please send your resume, cover letter, and/or references you have to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift