If you get excited about receiving email newsletters from your favourite brands, peeking into abandoned cart emails to see if the discounts are working, grabbing inspiration from welcome emails,and also enjoy doing it all in sweatpants in front of the TV while Friends or The Office is on in the background, then have we go a job for you!
We are hiring a full-time Email Marketing Associate to help strategize, write, design, develop, and test our clients’ email marketing endeavours to help capture, retain, and convert their email subscriber base.
We are a digital marketing agency based in Thornhill that does everything related to digital marketing including, but not limited to, branding and design, social media, email marketing and automation, website development, digital ads, online customer service, and everything in between for clients across the World in industries verticals ranging from fashion, food and beverage, cannabis, finance, real estate, apps and technology, and more.
Work with us and you will be working on:
- Content strategy: researching, strategizing, planning, writing, and editing content for email marketing campaigns and automations based on best practices and experience
- Email design: using Photoshop or Illustrator, creating unique email designs per best practices, following brand style guides
- Email development & testing: building the email design into our email tool (Klaviyo/MailChimp, et al), leveraging strategic integrations or elements
- Segmentation: strategizing and building segments based on best practices, account data, and client preferences
- Strategic insights and optimization: reviewing account insights and using those insights to inform improvements
- Account management: keeping track of your clients and their needs, likes, dislikes, and brand voice in order to deliver our best work!
- Team support: helping out the team in whatever way you can – we all succeed together!
To work with us, you should:
- Have at least 2 years experience working in digital marketing
- Have at least 1 year of experience working specifically with email tool such as Klaviyo
- Have exceptional writing skills, specifically for email
- Understand how to gather and use analytics to build digital strategies
- Understand the basics of email servers/IPs/spam lists
- Love everything to do with email marketing and get excited when your emails gets a lot of opens, clicks, and conversions
- Love to work in a super casual environment
- Pay exceptional attention to detail and includes the code isema2020 in your cover letter
- Bonus if you have worked in other areas of digital
- Having agency experience is a plus
When you work with us, you get:
- A comfortable work environment (not kidding when we say we wear sweatpants and watch tv!)
- A team that gets along like friends, but pushes and supports each other to do and be their best
- Events like summer retreats, winter holiday parties, birthday celebrations, facemask Friday…
- Flexibility with work from home days
- Health spending account (benefits)
- The chance to be creative, think outside the box, take risks, and do cool sh*t
If, after reading the above, this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you! Chat with us on our website or email Jess with your resume and examples of your work: email@example.com
**When/if (???) COVID-19 is over, you must be able to commute to Bathurst and Clark (just North of Steeles) M-F, 10am-6pm.
We look forward to hearing from you!