If you love creating social media content, watching stats go up on Facebook ads, strategizing email newsletters, writing website content, and engaging with social media communities and also enjoy doing it all in sweatpants in front of the TV while Friends or The Office is on in the background, then have we go a job for you!
We are hiring a full-time Digital Marketing Associate to help manage our clients’ digital marketing endeavours to help them reach their business goals.
We are a digital marketing agency based in Thornhill that does everything related to digital marketing including, but not limited to, social media, email marketing and automation, website development, digital ads, and everything in between for clients across the World in industries verticals ranging from fashion, food and beverage, cannabis, automotive, finance, real estate, apps and technology, and more.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Research, strategize, write, edit, and publish content for social media, email marketing, and website content
- Ideate, and provide creative direction for our graphic designers to create graphics, videos, and/or animations to go with your written content
- Community management of social media communities by responding to comments, questions, incoming messages, reviews, etc.
- Review and analyze data from social media, email marketing, and website tracking to inform your content creation strategy
- Research, strategize, and write blogs, while also providing creative direction for the associated graphics or imagery to our graphic designers
- Assist our Advertising Specialist with the copywriting for digital ads (social & Google)
- Assist with the ideation and production of content such as photography, videography, stop motion with our photographers and videographers
We’re looking to hire someone who:
- Has at least 1 year experience working in digital marketing
- Has exceptional writing skills, specifically for a digital format
- Has strategized and written social media content, scheduled content on tools like Hootsuite or Buffer, and has managed social communities
- Understands and uses analytics to build digital strategies
- Can write digital content such as blogs, social posts, emails, and website copy
- Understands the basics of SEO
- Has basic experience tweaking websites in WordPress or uploading blogs
- Loves everything to do with social media
- Also loves work in a super casual environment
- Agency experience a plus
- Pays exceptional attention to detail and includes the code isjrd2019 in their cover letter
- Bonus if you have touched social media ads before
If, after reading the above, this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
You must be able to commute to Bathurst and Clark (just North of Steeles) M-F, 10am-6pm. There are also ample work from home days, especially in the Winter when it’s dangerous. (Also, we are not lying when we say you can come in comfortable clothes and that the TV will be on in the background!)
Please send your resume, along with any examples and/or references you have to Jess, jess[at]insocial.ca.
We look forward to hearing from you!