If you love creating social media content, watching stats go up on Facebook ads, strategizing email newsletters, writing website content, and engaging with social media communities and also enjoy doing it all in sweatpants in front of the TV while Friends or The Office is on in the background, then have we go a job for you!
In Social (https://insocial.ca) is hiring a contract Jr. Digital Marketing Associate to help manage our clients’ digital marketing endeavours to help them reach their business goals. This job will very likely turn full-time.
We are a digital marketing agency based in Thornhill that does everything related to digital marketing including, but not limited to, social media, email marketing and automation, website development, digital ads, and everything in between for clients across North America in industries verticals ranging from fashion, automotive, finance, real estate, apps and technology, and more.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strategize write, edit copy for social media content, ads, emails, websites, and other marketing material for our clients
- Manage social media communities, responding to comments, questions, reviews, etc.
- Review and analyze data from social media, email marketing, and website tracking
- Edit WordPress websites
- Customer service support for our clients
- Assist with the content gathering and creation for new online medical website
We’re looking to hire someone who:
- Has at least 1 year experience working in digital marketing, or can express equivalent skills
- Has exceptional writing skills, specifically for a digital setting
- Has written social media content, created social media graphics, scheduled content, and managed social communities
- Has touched Facebook and Instagram ads in some capacity
- Understands and uses analytics to build digital strategies
- Can write digital content such as blogs and website copy
- Understands the basics of SEO
- Has basic experience tweaking websites in WordPress or uploading blogs
- Loves everything to do with social media
- Also loves to do work in a not-so-stuffy-corporate environment
- Pays exceptional attention to detail and includes the code isjrd2018 in their cover letter
- Bonus if you have experience with Google Adwords campaigns (basic level)
- Bonus if you have experience with email marketing tools like Mailchimp
If, after reading the above, this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
You must be able to commute to Bathurst and Clark (just North of Steeles) M-F, 10am-6pm. There are also ample work from home days, especially in the Winter when it’s dangerous.
(Also, we are not lying when we say you can come in comfortable clothes and that the TV will be on in the background!)
Please send your resume, along with any examples and/or references you have to jess[at]insocial.ca.
We look forward to hearing from you!